Welcome to the second edition of romancing the novel since it's reinstatement. We were a little light again this month on submissions so I filled them in with posts that I enjoyed. There's plenty to read and explore which I hope you will do. For the dads out there, Happy Father's Day!
Between the Sheets
- Mary Margret Daughtridge shares her latest Booksigning experience.
- All About Romance writes Speaking of Audio Books: July Releases.
- Cheryl Brooks reveals the Cat Star Chronicles Cover Models!!!!
- Meghan reviews The Reincarnationist by M.J. Rose.
- Wandergurl reviews The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashley.
- Mandi reviews Street Magic by Caitlin Kittredge.
- Casee reviews Rescue Me by Christy Reece
Get into Bed with...
- Bitten by Books posts an Interview, Chat and Contest with Author Sarah Rees Brennan.
- Katiebabs discusses RWA's Redheaded Stepchild: Epublishing.
- Jane at Dear Author shares thoughts on Digital Publishing and the Alternative Economic Model.
- Sarah at Smart Bitches blogs on Men and Sex and Women and Sex.
On Genre and Subgenre
- Jessica of Racy Romance Reviews posts Polyamory, Menage, Erotic Romance, and Culture.
- Check out this post on Kids in Fiction by RITA Nominee Colleen Thompson.
- Romance Vagabonds talk about those sexy Gypsy Heroes.
- Tracy Cooper-Posey presents The Ten Best Romantic Moments In Film History posted at Tracy's News & Gossip, saying, "Romance lovers tend to love films, too -- especially the really romantic moments IN movies. But the film industry doesn't treat romance well, calling it "romantic interest" and treating it as a sub-plot on most occasions. I've pulled together the ten best moments in film, the ones that stopped a dedicated romance reader's heart...and the list might surprise you."
Thank you to those who submitted! That concludes this edition, tell me what you think!
I need lots of submissions to make this the best possible carnival. Submit your blog article to the next edition of romancing the novel using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.
Photo Credits: l.giordani
Technorati tags: romancing the novel, blog carnival.