Based on the title of this post, you can probably tell its NSFW (Not Safe for Work), but it’s a whole lot of fun! So drop by on break time or after hours and say hello then.
When it comes to romances there are six main types of orgasms. It’s not unheard to see all six types show up in one romance, mostly because you can combine a few of them. You’ll see what I mean. Read on:
- Simultaneous Orgasms. This is the premium deluxe special of orgasms, the cream of the crop, the summit of all orgasms according to romance novels. It’s the type of orgasm all leads strive for and if achieved means it must be true love. Once achieved it can be achieved over and over without any problem whatsoever.
- Back to Back Orgasms. This is nearly as good because it’s almost simultaneous orgasms. It’s usually a she comes and her ecstasy triggers his own. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen in the reverse order, it’s just less likely.
- Multiple Orgasms. With the hero, the heroine achieves not one, not two, but like half a dozen orgasms back to back in an overstimulation frenzy. These multiple orgasms occur during an extended bedroom (or wherever) sequence and usually involve several positions. The hero may even get lucky and find himself ready for action faster than humanly possible and get his own set of multiple orgasms.
- On Command Orgasms. The hero of the story is ready to go but the heroine needs a little more dirty talking to get her ready. The hero then issues what I call the orgasm command and of course she does. The phrases vary but mostly you’ll find: “Come for me,” “Let go,” “Give in,” or “Now!”
- Tsunami Orgasms. The pleasure is almost pain it’s so good. In fact it’s blinding – cue fireworks and dancing lights. One or both leads nearly pass out and all their breath is taken away. The sheer force of it all is irresistible. There are never small wave orgasms in romance, all orgasms are mandated to be tsunamis.
- First/Best She Ever Had Orgasms. The hero is the first bringer of orgasms to the heroine, the best, or both. She may or may not have had previous lovers. She may or may not have had a little personal time trying to figure how things work down there. The point is – sex sucked for the heroine until the hero came along and changed everything – giving the world color.
Do you have a favorite/least favorite type of romance novel orgasm? What other types of orgasms do you find in romance novels?