Are you an author, publicist, book agent, cover model, cover artist, or work for a publisher? You could guest blog at LRP! It’s a great way to promote! We’re a Google Page Rank of 5. Authors will also get links for their book or books to Amazon. So put your thinking cap on and get creative! It’s time to type!
Not sure what you want to write? No problem. We have a few ideas for you jump off from for your post.
Topics to Consider:
These are simply suggestions and not requirements for submitting a guest blog.
- Who’s on the cover? If you know your cover models names – this is a very hot topic on the blog. Readers want to know!
- Your writing process or space.
- Writing tips (how-to’s, do’s and dont’s, etc.)
- Publishing process (how to get an agent, sign a publisher, pitch a book, critique, etc.)
- Favorite part in you current book
- Most interesting thing you found out while researching for your current book
- Why you love the sub-genre your current book is in
- Why you love a trope your current book deals with
- Write a personal ad for your book or the characters in your book
- Exclusive sneak previews (what are you writing/working on now?)
- Why do you write in your romance sub-genre?
- When did you first fall in love with romances?
- Why are you passionate about writing romances?
- What is your favorite plot line, trope, heroine or hero type?
- What makes a romance true love? Why does a romance last for the long haul? How do you recognize your soul mate?
- Schedule an interview
- Join in the fun of our author Kiss and Tell series – How did you meet your significant other and when did you know they were the one?
- Come up with a top 10.
For Cover Artists:
- Designing romance novel covers (when, what, where, how, who?)
- Working with authors to create covers
- Selecting models, sets, or props
- Artists backgrounds (who you are, hiring process, steps to creating covers)
For Cover Models:
- Cover models (selection process and posing)
- Model bios (tell us about yourself! Provide photos!)
- How to creatively market romance novels
- Thinking up book titles, cover quotes or blurbs, building media hype.
- Publishing Houses: history, background, goals, sales
Still unsure? Check the guest blogs on the website or email me. I’d be happy to help you come up with something!
Post Submission Requirements:
- It must be at least 250 words, no maximum.
- It must be unique content (that is content not posted elsewhere on the web). If your post is mainly an excerpt from your novel, please submit a unique excerpt.
- You must submit the guest blog at least 7 days prior to scheduled post date. The sooner the better.
- If you can, please submit in HTML format. This helps reduce time formatting your post.
- Please save your document like this before submitting: MM.DD.YYYY.LRP.LastName Example: 03.10.2015.LRP.Smith This makes it easy to locate and get ready among other blogs. Please don’t label your post LoveRomancePassion or guest blog. I get too many that way and they get all jumbled up and I have to spend a long time sorting.
Video Submission Requirements:
- 2 minutes to 5 minutes in length
- Under 100 MB
- Not hosted elsewhere on YouTube or web.
We’ll host you on YouTube at Love Romance Passion’s channel and share the video with blog readers. Twice the exposure!
Additional Things to Consider:
- 1-3 Sentence bio to use in the post.
- Including your website URL and blog address – Please link them to open up in a new window/tab.
- Ending your post in a question to spark conversation. The more engaging you are, the more the blog readers will engage back.
- Hosting a giveaway – We prefer for you to host them through a service like Rafflecopter. That keeps us from forgetting to pick a winner.
- Coming back to the blog on day of article publication and answering comments.
- Spreading the word to your followers will also help spark conversation!
Contact Keira at firstname.lastname@example.org with “LRP Guest Blog” in the subject. I will talk to you about space availability and help with topic suggestions if you are still in need. Happy blogging!