Guest Blog by Sandra Scholes
We all love reading, and over the past ten or so years, ebooks have become more of a staple part of our reading diet in more ways than we can imagine. Romance titles also make up a huge part of women’s reading, so these ten novels below make up the sort of romance e-books we might normally like.
Writers like Nora Roberts, Loretta Chase and Nalini Singh have also written other romance novels for sub-genres such as fantasy and
horror, but they have all written novels with a romantic tone to them, and we all know why…romance novels are fun to read and take a person away from the rigours of our daily working lives.
- Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark Series, Book 9) by Kresley Cole
- Dragon Bound (A Novel of the Elder Races) by Thea Harrison
- Heart of Steel (A Novel of the Iron Seas) by Meljean Brook
- What I Did For a Duke (Pennyroyal Green Series) by Julie Ann Long
- Breaking Point (An I-Team Novel) by Pamela Clare
- The Next Always (Book One of the Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy) by Nora Roberts
- Unveiled by Courtney Milan
- Archangel's Blade (Guild Hunter) by Nalini Singh
- Seduction of a Highland Lass (McCabe Trilogy) by Maya Banks
- Silk Is For Seduction by Loretta Chase
These are regarded as some of the best novels of 2011, but of course if you have any others in mind that you think are better than this, I would love to hear about them!