Guest Post by Sandra Scholes
Picture the scene, you don't have much time at work; so in your break you can only do one thing to keep you happy while your friends have gone out shopping or come back from their dinner - read! But because you don't have much time you want something you can devour quickly and enjoy immensely.
Here are my top ten short stories:
- Gretna Green by Julia Quinn in Scottish Brides
- Make a Joyful Noise by Carla Kelly in A Regency Christmas Carol
- A Tale of Two Sisters by Julia Quinn in Where's My Hero?
- The Christmas Ornament by Carla Kelly in Carla Kelly's Christmas Collection
- The Warlord Wants Forever by Kresley Cole in Playing Easy to Get
- A Lady's Pleasure by Robin Schone in Captivated
- White Out by Linda Howard in Upon a Midnight Clear
- Miracles by Judith McNaught in A Holiday of Love
- The Demon's Mistress by Jo Beverley in In Praise of Younger Men
- The Mad Earl's Bride by Loretta Chase in Three Weddings and a Kiss
What are your favorite romantic short stories?