Poll: What features do you want more of?
I want more:
- Defining the Genre Articles (80%, 4 Votes)
- Book Reviews (60%, 3 Votes)
- Polls (40%, 2 Votes)
- Author Interviews (40%, 2 Votes)
- Fun Lists! (20%, 1 Votes)
- TBR Tips (20%, 1 Votes)
- Kiss & Tell (20%, 1 Votes)
- Contests/Giveaways (20%, 1 Votes)
- ARC Reviews (20%, 1 Votes)
- Guest Reviews (20%, 1 Votes)
- Guest Posts (20%, 1 Votes)
- Movie Reviews (0%, 0 Votes)
- Writing Tips (0%, 0 Votes)
- Book Intros (0%, 0 Votes)
- Other... I'll tell you in the comments. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 5
To celebrate this most glorious of days we’re going to play a game to win a contest. Are you ready for fun, fun, fun? Me too!
The game is raunchy and not particularly work friendly if you’re not allow to have glorious mantitty on your monitor. I promise however that all the photos used will be of chests and nothing else…
Why, yes, nothing else as you see this game is called “Guess the Chest!”
Over the course of the day I’m going to reveal 26 fabulous male celebrity chests and it’s up to you to figure out who they are. Some will be easy, some hard, and some maybe even impossible, but the real question I know you’re thinking is why 26? Because today is the 26th! Oh, that wasn’t your question? You want to know what you could win?
The person with the most correct guesses will win… drum roll please…
(Thank you Jennifer for donating the book!)
This contest is open to all readers, bloggers, random stopping by browsers, domestic and international!
In the event of a tie, those with top marks will be placed in the nifty random generator list-master and a winner will be selected.
I have some other goodies to give away also and those will be announced in the upcoming 25 posts. Get ready to have a blast ladies (and gentlemen)!
Your first chest will now be revealed:
Who is it? You may use the comment form or keep your answers secret by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Header: Happy Blog Day Contest
Photo Credits: *spud*