Continuation from New Moon Party Ideas: Themes, Invitations, Favors, Activities. This post deals with party favors, party food, party setup, and party games.
They’re cheap and fun! Apply them to the arm or cheek and declare your team pride. You can use them as cheap party favors and they’d be great to wear at the movies.
For the wolves:
- Wolf Lover Temporary Tattoos - 6 Tats per Pack
- Jacob Inked Arrowed Heart Temporary Tattoo - Six Tats per Pack
- Team Jacob Chosen Temporary Tattoo Pack - 6 Tats per Pack
- Team Jacob Spirit Run with Wolves Temporary Tattoos - 6 Tats per Pack
- Team Jacob Pack Member Mark Temporary Tattoo Pack - 6 Tats per Pack
For the vampires:
- Edward's Vampire Bites Temporary Tattoo Pack - 6 Tattoos per Pack
- Bite Me Splatter Script Temporary Tattoos - 6 Tats
- I Love Edward Heart Temporary Tattoos - 6 Tats per Pack
- I Love Edward Script Hand Temporary Tattoos - 6 Tats per Pack
- Vampire Love Temporary Tattoo Bracelet Pack - 6 Tats per Pack
- Team Edward Spirit Run With Vampires Temporary Tattoos - 6 Tats per Pack
Aren't they fabulous?
Rubber bracelets are another cheap favor idea for your New Moon movie party. You can get them in a variety of styles and colors and for any team. Show off your wolf and vampire pride!
- Twilight New Moon Rubber Bracelets Runs with Wolves
- Twilight Rubber Bracelet Set "Team Edward and Team Jacob"
- Twilight Rubber Bracelets Team Jacob Only
- Twilight Team Edward Rubber Bracelets 2 Pack
These are really fun and they're great keepsakes.
You're going to need New Moon themed party supplies. Check out the listings below for ideas.
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon Beverage Napkins 16 Pack
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon Lunch Napkins (16 count)
So there you go, lots of party supplies to pick and choose from. Ebay is a great way to save money on your party.
New Moon Party Games:
Last time I shared some DIY games. This time I'm sharing official party games about the Twilight Saga. You can play Scene It? to jog everyone's memory about Twilight right before heading out see New Moon or play the official New Moon party game or whip out those trading cards.
- Scene It? Twilight Deluxe Edition
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon -- The Movie Board Game
- Twilight Board Game
- NECA Twilight New Moon Movie Trading Cards Box
You have to have yummy party snacks and food! Below are some ideas and if you included the making of them during the party with all the guests you're sure to have a blast.
Werewolf Kibble (Puppy Chow):
- 1 12oz. box crispix
- 1 stick (8 tblsp.) butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Melt butter, peanut butter, and chocolate chips in microwave.
- Stir together until smooth. Pour over crispix and fold until all are coated.
- Put mixture into a plastic garbage bag with powdered sugar and shake until all are coated.
Feeds: A whole pack of werewolves. While I can't give an exact feed ratio, suffice it to say it takes about a weekend of 6 college boys and girls to finish. It's delicious!
Jell-O Vampire Popsicles:
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. Jell-O -- any red flavor
- 1 package Kool-Aid -- any red flavor
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Dissolve Jell-O, Kool-Aid, and sugar in boiling water.
- Add the 2 cups of cold water and stir well.
- Pour into Popsicle molds or ice cube trays or Dixie cups.
- Freeze partially then add sticks.
- Freeze until firm (about 2 to 3 hours).
Feeds: About 2 dozen vampires. Whew - now you don't have to watch your neck so much.
For more food ideas check out Love At First Bite: The Unofficial Twilight Cookbook. (Some recipe titles: Bell's Lasagna, Harry's Famous Fish Fry, Mushroom Raviolis, Red Velvet Cake, and Blushing Bella Punch)
Got any other ideas to make your New Moon Movie Party a success? Share in the comments!