I'd like to introduce you to my favorite romantic heroes. In no particular order, they are:
1. Bannor the Bold, Lord of Elsinore – Charming the Prince
Sir Bannor will wage war on your heart and use every trick in the book to win.
2. Galen Valgarssen – A Twist In Time
Galen might be displaced out of time but he’ll not be displaced from your heart. Claiming this honorable Viking might not be as difficult as you think.
3. Karl Lindstrom – The Endearment
Karl’s proud, strong, wholesome, and good. His virginity just makes him sexier. That and his accent – remember he likes blueberries over vatermelon.
4. Sebastian Ballister, Marquess of Dain– Lord of Scoundrels
He might be Beezlebub, but he’s your Beezlebub. Poor Sebastian. Don’t you just want to plant a big kiss on that nose of his?
5. Justin Alastair, the Duke of Avon – These Old Shades
Justin is another devil of a hero with Satanas as his nickname. He’s a man’s man hidden under a dandy exterior. He’ll answer to Monseigneur.
6. Adrian Montfort, Earl of Mowbray – Love Is Blind
Adrian would keep you blind just to bask in the undiminished glory of your love for one more night.
7. Erskine (Quill) Dewland, Viscount Dewland – Enchanting Pleasures
Quill is a physically scarred hero but that doesn’t detract from his overall masculinity. He’s still completely capable of stealing his bride right out from under the groom’s nose.
8. Payton Douglas, Laird of Eilean Ros – Highlander in Love
He’s one enemy with whom you don’t want to break your promise, but don’t be mislead, under his composure he’s incredibly lonely and full of passion.
9. Fitzwilliam Darcy – Pride And Prejudice
Darcy is one of the first misunderstood romantic heroes if not the original. If he doesn’t make your heart pitter pat you need to go see the love doctor asap!
10. John Thornton – North and South
Thornton is an extremely principled and upstanding self-made gentleman. He strives to do right always. A love from a man like this would never taint you.
Your Turn: Which heroes make your top ten list? Answer using the google form below or in the comments!