Submit a Review!
Love Romance Passion is looking for unique original content written by first time or long time romance readers. Tell us what you’re reading – especially what you’ve just finished! We want to hear from you!
You could write a book review for a stand alone, trilogy, or a series. Your reviews can be in a singular (all the books at once as mini-reviews) post or spread out (one post for each book in the trilogy or series) over multiple posts. We would prefer your own summary of the book over the publisher provided back blurb.
You could use this form to submit a movie review featuring a romance in it or with strong romantic elements.
You can use this form also for guest posting outside of reviews. LRP would love to hear from you on topics such as an author review/interview, romance subgenres, romance novel plots, cliches, or lead types you love/hate, and so much more. Possibilities are endless!
Bonus – Get Access to ARCS!
Any reader who submits 3 or more guest reviews/guest posts is eligible to receive ARCs (advance review copies) and Non-ARCs (novels already available for purchase) as they become available and are offered to LRP. They could be print or ebook. When you’ve turned in your third review or post, I will email you (or you can email me) and ask if you’re interested in hearing about available ARCs. You are free to accept or decline this invitation. An acceptance will mean I add your email to a mailing list.
- These ARCs and novels are conditional, requiring a commitment from you to review them in a timely manner.
- ARC reviews must be turned in during the month of the release. Non-ARCs should be reviewed within a month of receiving them.
- You must finish the book. Other than that, the review must meet normal guest review requirements, be courteous and honest. Read about LRP’s grading scale.
- ARCs and novels are given out on a first come first serve basis. The first reader who responds showing interest will get the book.
- A reviewer can only have one ARC or novel at a time, until vetted and then a reviewer might be invited to receive more if they so desire. When the review is turned in you will be eligible for another book.
- 250 word minimum – This restriction is in place so that readers have more to go on then “I liked this book/author/genre/blog.” Tell us why!