Guest blog by Terry Spear, author of Savage Hunger
You know when your man could be a shapeshifter when:
- He installs a BIG pet door at your house and you don’t own a pet.
- He LOVES to get naked.
- He owns a handy dandy lock pick set—standard issue lupus garou variety. (This only counts for wolf shifters. Jaguars have to find another way in.)
- You find fur shed in the house and you don’t own a pet.
- You find big claw marks on the furniture and you don’t own a cat.
- He growls a lot.
- He purrs. (Big cat shifters only.)
- He wants to run in the woods. (Wolf shifters only.)
- He wants to run in the jungle. (Jaguar shifters only.)
- He’s got great stamina.
- Can climb trees. (Jaguar shifters only.)
- Super physical strength.
- Wants to be with only one woman for life.
- He’s protective.
- He’s insatiable.
- He’s a predator.
- And he loves the water.
- Did I mention he’s a hunk?
If you find your man has many of these qualities, you might have gotten lucky and have yourself a shifter for a hunk! If not, you might want to keep looking. They’re loveable, helpful, protective and courageous. They never back down in a fight.
Did I mention about the stamina? They put all those toned muscles to great use!
So what happens if we are lucky enough to come across both a jaguar shifter and a werewolf? How do we choose? Well, that’s the fun part!
And it all depends on you!
GIVEAWAY: Thanks so much to Love Romance Passion for having me here today! And if you’ll tell me what you think would be the best quality in a shapeshifting hunk that you’d appreciate and why—or which of my wolf packs you’ve fallen in love with, you’ll have a chance to win a copy of SAVAGE HUNGER, first book of the Heart of the Jaguar shifter series. US or Canada address only. Last Day to Enter: September 29, 2012.
About the Author
USA Today bestselling and an award-winning author of urban fantasy and medieval romantic suspense, Terry Spear also writes true stories for adult and young adult audiences. She’s a retired lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army Reserves and has an MBA from Monmouth University. She also creates award-winning teddy bears, Wilde & Woolly Bears, that are personalized that have found homes all over the world. When she’s not writing or making bears, she’s teaching online writing courses or gardening. Her family has roots in the Highlands of Scotland where her love of all things Scottish came into being. Originally from California, she’s lived in eight states and now resides in the heart of Texas. She is the author of the Heart of the Wolf series and the Heart of the Jaguar series, plus numerous other paranormal romance and historical romance novels. For more information, please visit www.terryspear.com, or follow her on Twitter, @TerrySpear. She is also on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/terry.spear .