Not to be confused with your personal favorites, these ten romance heroes, every girl and woman knows. You may not have read their stories yet, but you have heard about them. In this short video I count down from hero #10 all the way back to the greatest romance hero of all time, the one that started it all. Do you know who I’m talking about?
The 10 Greatest Romance Novel Heroes of All Time:
For the hearing impaired or those short on time here’s the list of romance heroes. My explanations for each hero on this list are on the video.
10. Romeo from Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.
09. Ned Nickerson from Carolyn Keene’s Nancy Drew series.
08. Jean-Claude from Laurell K. Hamilton’s Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series.
07. Roarke from J.D. Robb’s In Death series.
06. Justin Allistair the Duke of Avon from Georgette Heyer’s These Old Shades.
05. Sebastian Ballister the Marquess of Dain from Loretta Chase’s Lord of Scoundrels.
04. Edward Cullen from Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight Saga.
03. Mr. Thornton from Elizabeth Gaskell’s North and South.
02. Mr. Darcy from Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice.
01. Prince Charming from the fairy tale Cinderella.
Your Turn: What do you think? Do you agree? Or would you put Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights or Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre or Rhett Butler from Gone with the Windon the list? Or somebody else entirely?