It's past midnight - that makes it the next day right? I just couldn't wait to share these amazing blogs!
Get your pointer fingers ready to click on some great sites. I fully expect you to spend a few hours getting sucked into their blog posts. Don't forget to bookmark!
Without further ado here's the next ten blogs in our countdown of the Top 50 Romance Blogs:
- Much Cheaper Than Therapy- No, they're no psychologists, they're a group of authors blogging for our enjoyment.
- Night Owl Romance- Book reviews, excerpts, chats, and more. Be sure to check out the main site also!
- Racy Romance Reviews- Reviews, reflections, and commentaries on the genre. Jessica tends to write with a slant toward feminist ethical criticism.
- Ramblings on Romance-
KatiebabsKristie is like me addicted to reading, reviewing and writing. lol
- Reading Adventures- Marg enjoys lots of genres but mainly Historical Fiction, Romance, Cozy Mysteries and Young Adult fiction
- Reading Romance Books- Written by lovers of the romance genre who like to read and give their opinions.
- Rip My Bodice- Reclaiming the term bodice ripper one book review at a time!
- Risky Regencies- The original, riskiest, and forever friskiest Regency Romance Blog.
- Romance Author Buzz- A romance reader's musings about books and authors.
- Romance Bandits- Stories that will steal your heart. Viewpoints from a number of 2006 Golden Heart finalists on life, love, romance, the writing industry and various forms of chocolate.
I've been getting some good recommendations from readers - keep them coming! I'm going to build another list out of your favorites that didn't make the original Top 50 list!