Romance, I can’t get enough of it. I’m constantly surfing the internet subscribing and looking into new blogs geared toward romance novels and the genre.
I’ve compiled a list of fifty blogs that I think readers and authors of romance should watch this year.
In this list there are group blogs, single author blogs, review blogs, news blogs, publisher blogs, and more. There were so many to choose from it was hard to settle down to just fifty! I’m sure you can imagine the struggles I went through… getting distracted by heroic hunks everywhere!
Since fifty blogs all at once is too much information overload, I’m breaking the list down into single sized servings of 10. Less calories that way. Haha.
In this list, the blogs are presented alphabetically.
- Access Romance– Where Readers and Authors Connect.
- Alien Romance– Group blog by authors of SFR, Futuristic, or Paranormal romances with aliens.
- All About Romance– Romance news and commentary from the staff of AAR.
- Austenprose– A daily celebration of the brilliance of Jane Austen’s writing.
- Avon Romance– We know what women want.
- Beyond Her Book– Publishers Weekly on romance novels.
- Bitten by Books– Get book reviews for all types of paranormal fiction, urban fantasy and horror.
- Book Thingo– Reading (mostly) romance books down under.
- Casablanca Authors– Sourcebooks authors talking about books, writing, and romance.
- Coffee Time Romance– Opinionated book lovers giving honest book reviews, hosting author events including chats and interviews.
If you think I’ve missed an important blog do share! Where do you love to hang out on the internet?