Guest blog by Sandra Scholes
Years ago LGBT themed novels were few and far between and were only available where gay men and women could buy them, among the various movies, toys and magazines, and as a result, were not as mainstream as some would like. This had happened for a long time, and for those who were in the minority, there weren't many novels around that would cater to their needs.
Nowadays you can find novels in any theme at all, and any genre, from gay vampires to werewolves, cat men, lion men, demons and mummies on the rampage, LGBT has it all these days and it is all the better for it.
- GhosTV (Psy Cop #6) by Jordan Castillo Price
- The Locker Room by Amy Lane
- Hot Head by Damon Suede
- Between Sinners And Saints by Marie Sexton
- Bear, Otter, and the Kid by T.J. Klune
- Muscling Through by J. L. Merrow
- Divide & Conquer (Cut & Run Series) by Abigail Roux
- Come Unto These Yellow Sands by Josh Lanyon
- Nowhere Ranch by Heidi Cullinan
- He Completes Me (Home Series) by Cardeno C
If you have read some really steamy LGBT novels then I would love to hear from you. Why not post your favorites for all to see?