Are you a Twilight fan looking to put together a blowout Eclipse party? Yes? Great! I’ve got everything covered from games to food and more. My comprehensive party guide will help you plan the perfect Twilight Eclipse movie party or Twilight Eclipse birthday party.
Making Your Twilight Eclipse Invitations:
For the DIYer I totally recommend grabbing the official fonts from Bella and Edward.
Below is an image I made with Adobe Photoshop using the ribbon from the Eclipse book cover with Edward Cullen’s Be Safe font.
You are cordially invited to attend the Eclipse movie party hosted by Team Humans. The plans are that everybody will meet up at the movie theater several hours before the movie starts to ensure best seating. Afterward we will all head back to Chief Swan’s place and spend the night.
Date: June 29th, 2010 -June 30th, 2010
Time: 6 pm - 11 am
Where: Port Angeles Movie Theater
Send your R.S.V.P to my sister, Alice, as she is coordinating with all the Teams. Please indicate whether you are Human, Vampire, or Werewolf. You will need to bring at least $10 to buy your ticket. Hope to see you there!
If you like my Eclipse movie invite, you can download base invite image here. (It's sized as a standard 8 by 11 piece of paper.) Then using the fonts you downloaded from Bella and Edward add your party text and information. Please right click to save to your desktop.
More Twilight Eclipse Invitations:
Eclipse Party Food
I’ve got an Eclipse food idea for every Team. Check them out below:
Team Humans will love Pizza Fondue:
1 3/4 cups water
1 tablespoon butter
1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
2 (5.5-ounce) cans tomato juice
1 (1 3/8-ounce) packet spaghetti sauce mix
1 (8-ounce) bar mozzarella cheese
1 (8-ounce) bar sharp Cheddar cheese
1 (6-ounce) package sliced provolone cheese
1 Bakery French bread loaf
1. Set fondue pot or medium saucepan on medium heat. Combine water, butter, tomato paste, tomato juice and dry spaghetti sauce mix in fondue pot, stirring until smooth.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, dice cheese into 1/2-inch cubes. Add cheese, in small amounts, stirring constantly until cheese is melted.
3. Cut bread into 1-inch cubes for dipping. Serve. (Makes 12 (1/2-cup) servings.)
CALORIES (per 1/12 recipe) 340kcal; FAT 18g; CHOL 50mg;
SODIUM 959mg; CARB 29g; FIBER 1g; PROTEIN 17g;
VIT A 16%; VIT C 17%; CALC 33%; IRON 9%
Team Vampires will love Frozen Party Juice. It’s to die for!
2 c. boiling water
2 pkg. fruit flavored Jello (strawberry or cherry is good)
6 c. cold water
1/2 c. sugar
1 can frozen orange juice (sm.)
1 lg. can pineapple juice
1 qt. ginger ale
1. Add boiling water to Jello. Dissolve.
2. Add cold water, fruit juices and sugar.
3. Make the day before and freeze.
4. Let thaw a few hours before serving and add ginger ale.
5. Frozen cherries, strawberries, raspberries or mashed bananas may be added.
Team Werewolves will howl for Spice Cup Cakes:
1/2 cup shortening
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups flour
1 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/4 teaspoon cloves
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cream the butter or other shortening, if butter is not used, with a spoon.
3. Gradually add the sugar, beating with a large spoon or whisk.
4. When the mixture is light and creamy, add the egg yolk which has been beaten until it is a light lemon color.
5. Sift the flour, soda and spices together and add them alternately with the milk.
6. Then fold in the stiffly beaten egg white.
7. Bake in a greased muffin pan for twenty minutes until a toothpick inserted in center of a cup cake comes out nearly (not quite) clean.
Twilight Eclipse Party Supplies
If you like this post be sure to check out my New Moon Bash: Party Ideas, More New Moon Movie Party Ideas, Eclipse Party Game Ideas and Fresh and Fun Twilight Eclipse Party Ideas for Games, Favors, and Supplies for more Twilight party ideas.